Commander software for parameterization and discharge calculation. The software is operated by means of a desktop or laptop that is connected to the LVQ sensor using the RS485/USB adaptor provided.
- Non-contact, maintenance-free measurement system
- No structural work in the water needed
- Fully operating even in ﬂood water situations
- Low power consumption enables operation using solar cells
- Detection of ﬂow direction
- Velocity range of 0.1 to 15 m/s (depending on the ﬂow conditions)
- Recognition of hysteresis effects
- Measures in backwater situations
- Automatic installation angle correction
- Optional: analog outputs 4 to 20 mA
LVQ enables discharge measurement for rivers, streams, open channels and canals for which continuous monitoring is desired. The bed of the water should be as stable as possible in order to warrant consistent measurement. A visible swell must be evident on the water surface.